IP Telephony / IP Communications & VoIP for Converged Networks
rom our unique "Office in a Box" offerings that include everything small and mid-sized businesses need to deploy converged IP voice and data networks to our Unified Communication Solutions that let both on-site and remote users see who is available at any given moment, The Go2IT Group has the IP Telephony solution that is right for you.
IP Telephony and VoIP (Voice over IP) are synonymous with one another but are not actually the same. IP Telephony is the transmission and delivery of voice communications, provided by a digital telephony phone system, over an IP network like a corporate LAN or the Internet instead of the traditional (PSTN) or public switched telephone network. Voice over IP (VoIP) is the actual technology used by IP Telephony to transport these phone calls over IP networks.
With today's high-speed local area networks and the ability to virtualize them into separate voice and data segments, more and more businesses are migrating away from traditional analog telephone systems to digital VoIP systems in order to save on infrastructure and communication costs collectively. VoIP allows both voice and data protocols to be run over a single network. However, as stated earlier, it is best to segment them into separate Virtual LANs (VLANs) and implement hardware features like Quality of Service (QoS) for the best possible voice quality. VoIP technology can provide significant cost savings from the traditional POTS lines associated with analog PBX phone systems.
There are two main and distinct advantages that Voice over IP (VoIP) offers. The first, and biggest advantage, is the dramatic reduction in cost. Generally using any type of VoIP Service Provider, a single monthly charge provides you with unlimited calling anywhere in the Continental US, Canada and even Mexico. Many are now offering "Free" international calling as well. Additionally, you have the ability to have any phone number, anywhere in the world. Although most businesses and consumers alike tend to utilize a local area code, you are not physically bound to do so like you would otherwise be required with traditional phone service.
IP Phone Systems
The Go2IT Group's offering of IP PBX Digital Phone Systems come in various flavors and provide exceptional features at an exceptional value. From our conveniently bundled, IP-based voice system packages for those that require a complete upgrade to both their voice and data networks and support up to 100 users, to a more expansive system that can scale to support 1000's of users including large call centers. The Go2IT Group will recommend the solution that's right for you. Our innovative Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions for business, simplify the migration from traditional analog PBX's to VoIP and resolve complicated network assessments and equipment interoperability issues.
Our Unified Communication Solutions remove the barriers to productive and effective business communications by enabling individuals, departments, and locations to communicate and exchange information quickly and easily with the people that matter most to your business. Now you can respond to customers quickly and professionally by integrating business critical communication efforts, applications, and corporate data into a single, easy-to-use solution.
IP Phone System Features at a Glance:
*Note: Options vary by solution type
- Highly reliable with 99.999% (five-nines) availability
- Microsoft Outlook integration with click-to-dial
- Manage voice, fax and email messages in one place
- Communicate effectively with anyone across cell phones, desktop phones, email & teleworkers
- Auto-attendant and personal call control tools get calls to employees, whether they are in the office or on the road
- Manage voice mail, fax messages, and email from your inbox, your desktop or mobile devices
- Send faxes from your desktop
- Listen to email messages from any phone
- Get new message notifications sent to your phone or other mobile device
- Music on Hold - Differentiate competitively by providing information to customers 24x7
- Build communications-enabled services and applications with point-and-click service creation environment
- Handset and overhead paging
- Find Me Follow Me/Simultaneous Ring
- Multi-site support for centralized messaging
- ACD/Call Queuing
- Shared Line Appearance (SLA)
- Shared Call Appearance (SCA)
- Busy Lamp Field/ Direct Station Select
- Simple call routing, overflows, announcements, historical reports and real time alerts
- Active Directory Integration
- Virtualized Deployments
Take Control of your phone calls and build your bottom line with better customer service and smaller phone bills. The Go2IT Group offers IP Telephony solutions that are easy to use, affordable, reliable and scale easily. Designed for companies with 100 users or less as well as Call Centers and Enterprises alike. Make the call......866.423.1233.
How can you tell which IP Phone System is really the best for you? We have assembled a small checklist to help get you started.
- Value for the Money - Striking the right balance between features and cost.
- Scalability and Flexibility - Make sure the system can grow.
- IP Based PBX, VoIP, Traditional or Hybrid - Connections and Features Depend on System Type.
- Deployment - How easy is the sytem to deploy and make changes as required?
- User Satisfaction - Ease of use, friendly interface and feature-rich.
- Phone Compatibility - Do you have a variety of phones and styles to choose from?
- Remote Extensions - How will your phone system integrate with your mobile phones and teleworkers?
- Phone Bill - What will my monthly phone bill be, can I use VoIP as well as traditional lines to save on toll charges?